Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What Makes My Day?

I have to tell you all about one of my favorite blogs.

If you love parody, as I do you should check out Catholic News.Org.. Maureen Martin (her pen name) has compiled here the most outrageous bunch of stories that one could ever want to read about faith and morality and truth and life. Some hit so close to home that they make you want to cringe, and some are so darn funny that you laugh yourself sick. Just ask the people in my office.

I highly recommend that you not only read the posts and comments, but stop back every few days and follow the comment threads as people add to their thoughts. It is a lot like when Congress and The Senate revise and extend their remarks, the laughs just keep on coming.

For instance in the story on Brad Pitt the comment section continues on to tell of a young woman's willingness to become a martyr by dating him, now that takes courage.

I am such a total fan of Maureen's work that I can't say enough good about it. I want all two of my loyal readers to become loyal readers of Maureen's work as well.

I wish I had an ounce of her wit.

Pax

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Awww, that is so sweet. Wow, your post really made my day. It really did.

I just got back into town, so I hope I can work on the blog tomorrow. Since it is sort of a fun thing and quasi-spiritual, I work on stories on Sunday.

Thanks for reading the blog and commenting on it. My mom loves the commenters. She and my dad think that is the funniest thing about the blog. LOL Thanks to the people in your office for reading, too.

God bless, Maureen