Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Breaking News

In what can only be called a stunning announcement on the Today show yesterday, Sean Puff Daddy P. Diddy Combs announced that he has again decided to change his name.

"I'm just Diddy now; one name, five letters. You see the P was comming between me and my fans. Some was calling me P. Some was calling me Diddy. Even I got confused sometimes when I was introducing myself to people."

Well, that clears everything up, and makes all the difference in the world. Wouldn't want any of that nasty P between him and his fans.

Just thought you might want to know. I do my best to keep you up on all the really important news.

Pax

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I want to "Thank you very much!"
(as Elvis would say!) LOLOLOLOLOL!!! We all need to know these things for sure. He can call himself "Puff the Magic Dragon" for all I could care...it wouldn't make the least bit of difference to me.....................................................................................................:)

Maureen said...

Maggie,

I have not seen this news on any other blog. Kudos to you for being the first to break this to the Blogosphere.

He'll probably have another name change in the next six months.

Maureen

~pen~ said...

i am just wondering how i will recognize him now.

::confused::