Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Amy Welborn on Showbiz Tonight!!!

What a shock! I sat down for what I thought was going to be a bit of mindless showbiz news and got a CNN report on The DaVinci Code Movie Project complete with our own Amy Welborn in about a 3 to 5 second head shot. It must have been the one she blogged about taping last week.

I thought they did a good job of discussing the concern of the Church that the movie be characterized as a fictional account and not based upon facts in any way. Which is the concern as I see it. I still don't think I will bother to see the movie when it comes to theaters, but you can count on one hand the number of movies mrangelmeg and I see in the theater in a year anymore.

If they try to portray, as Dan Brown always has, that any amount of what is in the book is based on fact, then I won't be going to the movie, but I might be picketing outside the theater.

It was so cool seeing Amy on TV, even if it was only for a few seconds. Sure wish I had DVR.

Pax

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up - I knew it was on Paula Zahn, but I didn't know it had been on Showbiz tonight, as well!