Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Meme with no name

Thanks to Adoro te Devote and my IPod and Cell Phone I got tagged (and have something to do while I am waiting for a return call)

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? Work? I don't work anymore and no one here at home needs me to wear a nametag anymore. But when I volunteer at the Media Center at the angelbaby's elementary school I am required to wear a name tag for security purposes.

2. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Ford Taurus Wagon (She be stylin') It is paid for and gets fairly good mileage. I like it just fine and when we have to take the whole family somewhere we all actually fit.

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? I don't eat at Taco Bell

4. Have you ever had a garage sale? We had a huge one in the old house that made tons of money and we bought the kids savings bonds with the money. We had one in this house and I don't think we even made back the cost of the ad in the paper. I think it has something to do with living so far out of town.

5. What color is your iPod? white, I have had it a year and can't imagine how I ever got along without it, I fall asleep to it and I use it as a devotional and portable library not to mention all my music and comedy CD's in one place.

6. What kind of dog do you have? Chocolate Lab mixed breed pup we rescued last summer, we love her, so long as she stays outside.

7. What's for dinner tonight? I have to decide right now? I usually decide that about an hour before I start cooking, or more accurately I usually start asking the kids "Someone tell me what to cook for dinner, please?"

8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? A really bad glass of sangria the other night with dinnner

9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? I had to have my phone replaced and even when I begged them not to they sent me a picture phone. I am constantly accidently taking pictures with it because I don't know how to disable the camera.

10. Last time you were sick? During the writing of my finals for Gradual School and over Thanksgiving. I had Bronchitis really bad. In fact I was so sick it took two rounds of Antibiotics to kill the bugs

11. How long is your hair? just to my chin, I am trying to grow it out so that it is all one length and shoulder length (I have had bangs for years.). We shall see.

12. Are you happy right now? I have a contentment and a joy that will never be taken away from me. Happiness is fleeting and determined by so many external things that one cannot control. This sounds so phenomenological, and existential and philosophical already. Yes.

13. What did you say last? I will wait at home for your return call. ( to the voice mail of the person I am trying to contact, and why I am playing around on the computer waiting for a return call)

14. Who came over last? A week ago we had some family friends over for dinner to watch the Colts game. What a great time that was even though the game was kind of predictable for the end of the season when they were resting the first string. Great fun for our friends though because they were from Tennessee originally so the fact that the Titans won was a plus.

15. Do you drink beer? Used to like beer and love Killians Red Ale, but ever since my wheat allergies I have had a really hard time digesting it. More's the pity

16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? Constantly, My oldest sister tells me all the time that she is the only true child and the rest of us were all adopted. (there are nine of us all told). My next older brother told me one St. Nicholas Eve that I wasn't going to get any presents in my shoe because I was adopted and St. Nicholas only sent gifts to real family members.

17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? I have (I am not making this up) a key to heaven. I am counting on it opening the lock when I get there.

18. What did you get for graduation? mrangelmeg just gave me a day at the Spaah(masage, facial mani, pedi and lunch) for passing my Gradual School finals. I consider that a graduation gift even though I got it for Christmas. I plan to get my official Grad School class ring as my other Graduation gift.

19. Whats in your pocket? change, for some reason there is always change in my pockets. It is kind of nice when I put my coat on after not wearing it for months and reach in the pockets and find money, but I don't ever remember putting it there in the first place.

20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? my 21 year old daughter, she thinks he is hilarious, I hope is so last year.

21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? the angelbaby has one that she made at a Cardinals game. I don't have one, nor do I want one. But if someone wanted to make me a Hannah Moostanna, now you're talking

22. What DVD is in your DVD player? The last thing I watched was season two of Joan of Arcadia

23. What's something fun you did today? Listened to Bob and Tom on the radio while I drove #3 Daughter to school this morning. Always makes me laugh out loud.

24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? E.V Halt, very old school

25. Has your house ever been TP'd? Nope.

26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Super Troopers If that doesn't make any sense to you, you HAVE to see this movie.

27. What are you listening to right now? Daily Breakfast Podcast with Fr. Roderick

28. Drinking? Decaf Coffee

29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? Duh Chocolate

30. When is your mom's birthday? May 20th

31. When is your birthday? March 17. and if you have read my blog before you know how I feel about sharing my birthday with every drunk on the planet!


32. What's the area code for your cell phone? I would tell you, but then I would have to shoot you. Sorry.


33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? I believe I got it back when I used to shop at Target, I think I bought it on sale for $1.98

34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? A rosary

35. How many states in the US have you been to? I would be easier to list the ones I have never been in, I think more than half.

36. What kind of milk do you drink? White, Chocolate Cow's?

37. What are you going to do after this? Hopefully talk on the phone, then go to the gym to set up a personal trainer for the new year.

38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? My daughters and I went shopping for a few things the other day, nothing special. I think we went to Walmart.

39. What is your favorite fruit? anything as long as it is fresh

40. What about your favorite dessert? Chocolate, sadly because of my allergies I can't eat any dessert that has flour in it so I am very limited. I make a really good wheat free cheesecake and a pretty good wheat free turtle brownie

41. What is something you need to go shopping for? I hate to shop, so I only go when I absolutely have to go. I do have to go to the online pharmacy site and re-order perscriptions for family members this week because we have run out. Woo that will be fun.

43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? Ford SUV, She just got a new car after driving an old van for years and years (even longer than I drove my old van)

44. Do you like pickles? yes bot sweet and sour and I love bread and butter flavor the best but no one else in my family likes them

45. How about olives? Yes both green and black

46. What is your favorite kind of gum? pepermint flavored sugar free and I only chew it when I drive. It is an obsession with me to chew gum when I drive. If I don't have gum in the car I have to stop and buy some.

47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Simply Limeade

48. Do you have any tan lines? In the summer my most noticeable tan line is the one from my watch (on my wrist) because I never take my watch off even in the sun. I don't try to tan though so any tan I get is purely accidental

49. What hospital were you born in? St Anthony's Hospital, Rock Island IL, it no longer exists as a hospital

I tag anyone who wants to waste some time.

No comments: