Sunday, January 13, 2008

Getting Organized Around Here

For those of you not in the know, January happens to be National Get Organized Month.

In the spirit of getting organized I have decided to do some organizing around here.

This year I am instituting special blogging days to try to write more intentionally.

My New GO (Get Organized) schedule will be:

New Media Monday: I will explore new podcasts and innovations in new media that I have come across


Training Tuesdays: These will be stories and tips from my training experience now that I have a personal trainer.

What I am writing Wednesday: I will share a little snippet of the fiction I am working on, or a link to my latest Helium essay that I have up.

Theology Thursday: I will be reinstituting my angelmeg's theology lesson of the week from way back in the early days.

Fun Fridays: This will be the day for games, meme's quizzes and jokes.


The weekends will be free for whatever, and If I have a burning need to blog about something I may break the pattern to for newsblogs at anytime. And I haven't given up on my Mental Pause Moments.


This will be a great year, I can tell.



Pax

No comments: