Friday, May 04, 2007

You Still Have One Week to Find the Right Apron

National Wear an Apron Day is May 14th. The Day after Mother's Day.

You still have an entire week to find exactly the right Apron to wear that day. I actually found mine the other day in a resale shoppe here in town. It is a cute hand made purple checked apron with hand stitched embellishments all across the top and bottom. in pink and green cross stitching. I think Kitchen Madonna will be very proud of me in this one. Besides that the angelbaby loves all things purple and has been promised this little apron just as soon as I wear it on that Monday.

Our digital camera is on the fritz right now. I hope to get it fixed next week so that I can post a picture of myself in my apron here on my blog for all the world to see (or at least all two of my loyal readers).

I trust you all will get out there and support National Wear an Apron day. If you don't have an apron, do as I did and go find one in a resale shop.

If you really want to look great for 2008's National Wear an Apron Day, might I suggest that you purchase one of Kitchen Madonna's beautiful aprons for your wardrobe. These aren't just practical, they are works of art.

Pax

1 comment:

Kitchen Madonna said...

Aww, you are too sweet!
And keep writing. You'll get a stack of rejection slips inches high before you get published! I get them all the time. I'm better at making aprons tho! LOL