Monday, May 14, 2007

Lazy Sunday Played on Monday


My Random Ten from Yesterday will have to be posted today because I just forgot to get around to it.


I was in a Jazz mood yesterday, so I listened to my all Jazz playlist if you don't like that tough cookies:

1) Drunk Daddy - Cherry Poppin' Daddys
2) Get to Gettin' - Nat King Cole
3) Tea For Two - Big Band Swing
4) All These Things - Harry Connick Jr.
5) She Comes from Somewhere - Chris Botti
6) Naima - John Coletrane
7) Move - Miles Davis
8) For All We Know - Rosemary Clooney
9) Pitchin' up a Boogie - Nat King Cole
10) A Nightingale Sang in Berkely Square - Everett Greene

I'm shocked that there weren't more duplicates of other artists in the ten, I have tons of Harry Connick and Nat King Cole and am getting quite a bit of Chris Botti in my collection.

Pax

No comments: