Friday, May 18, 2007

My Future Son-In-Law Captain Mal Cutie - Pie

This one is for my daughter who went to see waitress with me. He was one of the best parts of the movie; sort of sweet and dorky in a very romantic way. (reminded me a bit of mragelmeg in the baking scene in the kitchen).




In case you don't get the Captian Mal reference it is from Firefly which was the series he was in a few years ago on Fox, that was when she fell in love with him the first time.

You can check out his other work here.

Pax

4 comments:

Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Did she like him even when he was evil-nasty-cleric-wearing villian in the last season of Buffy?

Suzanne said...

Went to see Shrek last night..I would not waste my nickel at the theaters. Stupid until the last 30 minutes or so...in my perfectly humble opinion.

Suzanne said...

I mean I would not waste YOUR nickel if I were you. I already did, unfortunately.

Unknown said...

Suz, We didn't like the first Shrek so I can't imagine we would bother with the third installment.

Mark, We had soured on Buffy by the final season and only watched it sporadically. I will have to tell Katy to check out the final season DVD's from the library so she can see Nathan on them.

I suppose that is where he met Joss. Hence Firefly/Serenity, which I personally loved and thought should have gotten a much longer run.

Call me a browncoat.