Sunday, January 18, 2009

How Bout Those Last Seven Minutes

I have discovered a way that I can scare up enough interest in the NFL playoffs. I just have to find something else to do until there is only seven minutes left to go in the game and then watch till the end of the game.

The last seven minutes of the Eagles Cardinals game was really pretty exciting, (sorry Mat -- my younger brother lives in Philly). I know my brother-in-law and my niece who are Cardinals fans from Phoenix are pretty happy.

I can wait until the last seven minutes of the Ravens Steelers game and do the same thing. Woo Hoo!

Then on Superbowl Sunday I can watch the commercials and skip the football until the last seven minutes, which will keep me safely away from having to watch "the Boss" at halftime (which I was so not looking forward to watching).

I can sit through seven minutes of just about any football game.

Pax

No comments: