Friday, June 30, 2006

Lighten-Up Friday

Karen Hall, has created a Silly Meme to go along with this day: five silly things about yourself:


1) I salt almost every type of food, from apples to buttered toast. It is a quirk I have had since I was a child. I hope I never have to give up salt or I might have to give up eating.

2) I am a pretty sarcastic person, and the more tired I get the more sarcastic I get. I have a wonderful little saying: If you don't have anything nice to say about anyone . . . sit next to me!

3) I am not as a general rule a doodler unless I am really really bored. If there is doodling on a page of notes from a meeting or a class I have been in I know that my mind was not being stimulated. Otherwise I would have taken straight notes.

4) I am really not a fan of scary movies unless they have happy endings; meaning the protagonists survive the horrors somehow. Don't even get me started on the time mrangelmeg kept telling me that The Woman in Black had a happy ending as I was watching. I still haven't forgiven him for subjecting me to that one.

5) I don't have the slightest idea what it would be like to read one book from beginning to end before beginning another book. I am always reading four or five books at one time. Don't get me wrong, I have been known to stay up all night and finish a book in nearly one sitting, but I still have other books that I am in the middle of at the same time. If I ever get to the point where I have read every book that I own I don't know what I will do with myself. Probably buy more books.

I will pass this meme on to anyone who would like to play along on this Lighten-up Friday.

Pax

No comments: