Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Demise of the Early Church. . .

Class, that is. My Early Church Class is over.

Woo Hoo !!!

Three more classes to go, after that a final and I will be done with Gradual School.


Wait a minute, is that a light I see at the end of the tunnel or is that the oncoming train deceiving me?

Sadly (for me at least) My final three classes are Philosophy classes, so I will spend the next year of my life immersed in philosophy scratching my head and saying whaaaaaa?

Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to pursue this path.

I am taking a quick week study break to read a book I got as a going-away gift from one of the members of the RCIA at the parish where I worked. It is called: The Dream Giver by Bruce Wilkinson. I am finding it to be very inspiring actually. The allegory at the beginning was fascinating, and the help in discernment in the second half of the book is just what I need to move forward from where I was to wherever it is God wants me to go next.

Even if that includes reading Philosophers for a year.

Pax

No comments: