Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A View of Spain

My Brother recently chucked his job and just about everything he owns and moved to Spain. He is unmarried and writes for a living, so there was really nothing keeping him here in the States.

If you are interested in learning about life in Valencia (he writes very well -- though I do not take responsibility for any foul language or his political leanings).

His Blog is called Leftbanker

Why not click on over and give it a view, you may just get the urge to visit Spain yourself.

Pax

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Your very handsome "Bubby," doesn't like people folks like me very much, does he? Well, I'll have to read more of his writings on Spain though..that part will be fun. I'm sorry he feels this way...gotta few of my own family feels just like he does. Sigh!
What does he write? I mean you said he is a writer.

Anonymous said...

He is an essayist. He has also written for some travel journals.


I think he has done some fiction writing as well, but I don't know if he has ever had any fiction published.

Paul Stokell said...

Where in Spain is he headed?

I've decided that once I've seen La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, I will recite the Nunc Dimittis and promptly expire. But not without wolfing down a good paella first!!

Unknown said...

If you click on his blog you can read that he is already living in Valencia.

He is brushing up on his Spanish by watching Malcolm in the Middle, which my kids think is really funny because he would have never watched it when he lived in the US.

And he is cooking a lot of Paella.