Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday Fun: Lazy Thursday Bloggers Post

This was such a hoot I had to share it: (Think mad libs only with pull downs so it takes even less work.)

Check out the Lazy Bloggers Post Generator,


click on the tabs and add the content you want and you have a post.


Here is my randomly chosen submission (I haven't yet read the copy so you get to see it the same time I do)


Oh for crying out loud! I just terrible dreadful fear I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe how terribly tardy the Victorian internet can be. My bad..

I am distracted with my obsession of saving money, watching Dexter, just generally being a nuisance to the secret service, my day is a nightmare I would like to wake up from now to well after sun-down. I am putting money aside so I can run away. I wish you could be here to share it.

I won't promise anything to you but won't blog until the next time booze prices go up and I have to get sober for a while. Fully! This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..




Me again, ironically that wasn't too far off, how scary is that?

thanks to Ironic Catholic for the link.

Pax

No comments: