Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Bluetoothed and I like it!


So the new rules here where we live are that you aren't supposed to use your cell phone in your car unless you have a hands-free aparatus to use with it. I didn't have anything like that with my phone, but I knew that my phone was Bluetooth capable, so when we came back from Florida I picked up a bluetooth head set for my cell phone.


I thought I would hate it. I thought it would be hard to use. I thought it would be a total nuisance item to add to my life. I was wrong.


I love this little thing. I have been using it for about a week and I can honestly say that I don't even notice that it is in my ear after a few minutes. I can even make voice recognition calls (if I remember how the number is listed in my contact list). but I haven't tried that yet.


I am so glad I got it. I just wanted you share that with you.
Pax

No comments: