Friday, July 18, 2008

Two Weeks till We Return Home

I just realized that we only have two more weeks until we return home. It will start to set in here in a minute that I have to pack all of this stuff up (including all of the stuff we have purchased since we got here) and then I will really start to panic.

I have promised beautiful autistic daughter that we will be spending lots of time in the next two weeks at the beach because she loves to go to the beach to make sand castles and look for shells. I think we are going to start going in the mornings instead of waiting until mrangelmeg leaves for work in the afternoons though.

I also have to figure out what to do with all of these books. I know we got them all here, but I am wondering if it wouldn't be smarter to just package them up in a box and fed-ex the back home rather than taking them back in the car. It sure would save space.

We have one more big deal thing we want to do while we are down here, but we plan on doing that on Monday because mrangelmeg has the day off. Then it is just back to beach and pool (I know, nice work if you can get it) for the duration.

I don't even want to think about packing yet, but I really should be at least thinking about it. Like Scarlett O'Hara, I'll think about it tomorrow.

Pax

No comments: