Friday, January 20, 2006

Fill in the Blank Meme

Kevin at Romecoming has a fun meme to share fill in the blanks and bare your soul.

1) Before I walk out the door I always check to make sure the lights are turned off around here we leave way too many lights on all the time so when we leave home I like to make sure that most of them get turned off.

2) I can't seem to catch up on my reading for class. My first weekend isn't even for another week and I already feel as though I am way behind this semester. I just can't seem to find the time to get all the reading into my day.

3) The one surface in my house that seems to get cluttered fast is my desk top. Though mrangelmeg would argue that the kitchen counters get cluttered at lightning speed as well. My desktop never seems to get uncluttered, perhaps that is part of the problem.


4) If I sleep past noon, I feel I have slept too late. Since I never, ever get to stay in bed that late in the day it is a rare thing, but that is when I begin to feel as though I have slipped from indulging myself into being a lazy slob.

5) No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to get the laundry caught up around here. I could probably do laundry around the clock for a month and there would still be a load left to do down in that laundry room, mocking me. I chip away at the killer laundry pile every chance I get, but sometimes by the time I get the laundry done and folded and into the kids rooms they have actually outgrown the clothes.

6) I hope to have my income taxes done by the time mrangelmeg gets all the stuff together and we go off to our friendly neighborhood tax preparer. Thankfully, I no longer have to do the taxes, and so long as we get them filed by April 15th I have no beef.

7) This year I would like to make more time for believe it or not, my kids. Between gradual school and work I just don't think I get to spend real quality time with each one of my children. The angelbaby is growing up so fast, and the two older girls will be out of high school before I know it. I would like to figure out a way to actually carve out some real time to spend with them this year on a regular basis besides car chats and bugging them about homework.


I would like to send this meme on to Suzanne and Penni and Tom.

Pax

No comments: