Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Read One Book, But the Stack Got Bigger It's a Miracle!!!!!!!

I just finished the first book from my autumn reading challenge . I read Winter Solstice by Rosamund Pilcher and enjoyed it thoroughly. She is such an amazing storyteller. It was a joy to read a book that actually had a plot for a change.

I also went to our public library today and cleaned out everything they had about or by Walker Percy (which sadly was precious little, but enough to get me started) to add to my stack of books. He comes highly recommended by some guys I know.

As for the other reading I am still in the middle of about three other books, but I do have one to cross of the official list.

I love reading.

Pax

1 comment:

Rufus McCain said...

Keep us posted on the Percy progress!