Sunday, September 17, 2006

Nominate Your Favorite "Deadly Sin"

I'm pretty sure that God knew what he was doing when he came up with the list of seven deadly sins. But of course we here in Amercia can always do Him a solid and pitch in because He just doesn't have a clue when it comes to what it is like to live in the 21st Century, so this site has come up with a place to nominate your choice for a new deadly sin.

Some of them actually fall under the auspices of other of the deadly sins, some are just funny and some are tragically un-christian.

Two things I know: there is a God and I am not God. I would never pretend to know better than He what constitutes a deadly sin. But I have to admit internet spam comes pretty close.


h/t to Ironic Catholic for the link.

Pax

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What a list...I'm with you on the spam one! After reading this, I think I finally got rid of my whining headache! LOL!