Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Autumn Reading Challenge


Can't Resist a Challenge, especially when I don't have a Gradual School class this semester so there are no pesky "reqired reading" stacks for me to wade through. Click on the picture above to link to the original blog, others are participating as well.

Here is my list, from the books I have lovingly stacked by my bedside for just such a time as this.

The Mystical Way in the Fourth Gospel:Crossing Over and Into God by L William Countryman

Hearing God's Call Ways of Discernment for Laity and Clergy by Ben Campbell Johnson

The Scarlet Feather by Maeve Binchey

Kything:The Art of Spiritual Presence by Louis Savary and Patricia Berne

Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher

Beach Music by Pat Conroy

When the Heart Waits by Sue Monk Kidd

Stories of God An Unauthorized Biography by John Shea

If I have time I would like to read another Mary Doria Russell as well.


It seams like a lot, but compared to some of the reading I have done for Gradual School Semesters it will feel like light reading.

Away we Go.!!!!!

Pax

No comments: