Monday, November 21, 2005

Trinity Meme for the liturgical Year

I got tagged by Penni at Martha Martha on this one. What a great idea for the New Liturgical Year.

A Meme in Honor of the Blessed Trinity

Three things I am thankful to God for in the last year.

1) That I was able to be patient enough to listen to His call to me to change my major, and move into an entirely new course of study.

2) That our son's SSI benefits came through on appeal without having to resort to a lawyer and litigation, he is on his way to independence from us as an adult in this world.

3) That mrangelmeg got to get to know what my school environment is like, and that he got to hear me play my flute and sing at Mass at school.


Three ways I want to improve my relationship with God in the new year:

1) I am doing the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius with an internet group, and it has been very powerful

2) I have been waking up a short time before the alarm clock every morning, and I intend to begin reading morning prayer and the office of reading again each morning.

3) I am going to try to remember something mrangelmeg has been telling me for a while now: That is isn't always about me. I am going to try to live by this rule every day.


Three Friends I want to pass this on to:

Kevin, Suzanne , and Gashwin: Happy meme-ing

1 comment:

Fr. Gaurav Shroff said...

Whoops Maggie: I totally missed this until now! Mea culpa -- I'll do this soon! :)