Saturday, November 26, 2005

I Stole a Tag for this MEME

With permission from Tony at Catholic Pillow Fight

Look up the Gospel references for your Birthday:


Matthew 3:17 And a voice came from the heavens, saying, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."

Mark 3:17 James, son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James, whom he named Boanerges, that is, sons of thunder;

Luke 3:17 His winnowing fan is in his hand to clear his threshing floor and to gather the wheat into his barn, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire."

John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him.

A very masculine message. Oh well

By the way, That's March 17th, just in case you were thinking of getting me a birthday gift. Yes you saw that correctly March 17th, Saint Patrick's Day.

When I was born the Dr. told my mom she should call me Patrick in honor of the day. I think our family Dr. Was a bit of a lush. Mom raised herself up on her elbows and asked him (in her most polite voice, of course) if he had in fact passed basic anatomy in Med School, because, he was at the time, holding a female child.

So, I ended up with a beautiful Irish lass first name, to go with my dad's German last name. But I fixed that by marrying mrangelmeg, whose last name sounds Irish, even if it probably isn't.

Pax

Oh I almost forgot to pass along the meme, Since I stole it from Tony I guess I should just let someone steal it from me.

No comments: