Saturday, November 26, 2005

Shameless Self Promotion: Take 3

Hereditas Magazine has finally recovered from the terrifying hurricane season that nearly destroyed the spirits of all the wonderful Catholic writers who contribute to this amazing Literary endeavor with the never say die spirit.

If you click on the Link above you can see the online teaser for the Fall issue, which is really the recovered summer issue that was nearly swept away by Katrina and Rita.

The teaser for my particular article, a theological reflection on how the Blessed Mother's relationship with Jesus, her adult son helped me to learn to transition into an adult relationship with my own son, can be found at this link. It is called Who is My Mother? and is found second to last on the page.

If you would like to order a copy of the magazine so you can read the entire article, you can find ordering information at this link. Consider it a donation toward their rebuilding fund.

I hope you enjoy the entire magazine. I can't wait to see it when my copy gets here.

Pax

1 comment:

Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Crazy!

Besides yourself, there are to other writers there that I know: Noel Bava, SJ who has one of the Filipino Jesuit blogs I've been listing, and Fr. Stephen Torracco, who is a professor at my undergraduate college!

Way to go!

Mark