Thursday, June 30, 2005

Just in Case There Was Any Doubt!

From another of my Holy Blogs of Obligation: Mark Mossa this time. I read Mark's blog for the inspiring excerpts from the life of Ingatius of Loyola. You see a few years ago I had an inkling that I might be leaning toward an Ignatian spirituality, and then last year I went to Jesuit Retreat House in Cleveland and my time there sealed the deal. I am Ignatian to the core. So, finding Mark's Blog was a gift from God. Anyway thanks to Mark, now I know that I am Catholic too. tee hee.




You scored as Roman Catholic. You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

Roman Catholic

96%

Neo orthodox

86%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

79%

Classical Liberal

68%

Emergent/Postmodern

68%

Modern Liberal

50%

Reformed Evangelical

39%

Fundamentalist

39%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

25%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: