Sunday, February 04, 2007

Winning is Sweet!

Or was that wet?

Colts Win!!!!

Did you see that game?

The Colts played really well considering the conditions. I was sure that the continual downpour was going to favor the team that normally plays in an outdoor stadium in less than optimal conditions. And yet, the Colts outperformed the Bears in First Downs, rushing yards, passing yards and just about every other category.

It was really nice to hear not only Tony Dungy speak about how much the team owed to God for their victory, but even Jim Irsay mentioned that the Lord had been watching over the team this year.

I am totally exhausted, but so very happy. I am trying to convince mrangelmeg to make a little road trip up to Indy tomorrow to welcome the team home. I doubt that we will be able to do that, but it sure would be nice to get
an autograph for my jersey.

I think under the circumstances I will have to content myself with watching the festivities on the television.

GO COLTS!!!!! Oh, and for six guys on the team have a great time in Hawaii at the Pro Bowl.

Pax

1 comment:

The Ironic Catholic said...

Congrats, Angelmeg--I thought of you when they began to romp....