Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Window into a World in Need of Prayers

One of my pals from Korrektiv Jonathan Potter is dealing with a family crisis that could use our prayers.

It seems his wife Ashley has been put on hospital bed rest for the duration of her pregnancy. She has begun the most interesting blog of her internment which gives a window into a world that some of us might never experience.

You can visit her here at Bedrest Boutique.

Stop by and offer her a prayer, and a message of support. I bet you will be inspired by the trip. I know I was.

Pax

3 comments:

Rufus McCain said...

Wow, thank you angelmeg! (On behalf of my alter ego Jonathan and his horizontal wife, as well as the daughter within and the daughter without). Many thanks from all of us.

Suzanne said...

I've said some prayers for them. :) St. Gerard, please be with this little family. Pray to the Lord to bless this situation.
Thank you and Amen

Rufus McCain said...

Thank you, Suzanne.