Monday, October 10, 2005

The Angelbaby Already Wants to do a Stand-in Line-athon

Barb Nicolosi recommends The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. Click on the link and read her reasons why we should all go and see it.


I know that my angelbaby has been bugging me ever since she found out they were filming this, one of her favorite book series'.
She, at 9, would be willing to do a stand-in-line-athon the likes of Star Wars if mrangelmeg and I allowed her to. I am so happy that I can take her to see it opening weekend, because as I have said on this blog before, if Barb recommends something I know that I will love it.

So, you will see us there, opening weekend. My daughter will be the one sitting on the edge of her seat in the last row (our favorite place to watch) and I will be the one with the box of tissues, because I know I will cry every time Aslan comes on the screen. I hope we see you all there.

Pax

No comments: