Sunday, February 08, 2009

New Toys

mrangelmeg let me get my birthday present a month early. I got an Hp mini 1000 series laptop to use when I am away from home.

I have a really nice laptop, but it has a 17 inch screen and weighs a ton and is quite difficult to lug around. Now I have a really nice little computer with a nice sized keyboard to use for when I am away from home.

I have been playing with it and loading my favorite websites (the ones I will most likely need when I am in a coffee shop, or staying overnight somewhere) and setting my search engine to goodsearch for my the angelbaby's school library and all those other important things.

I wouldm't want to use this thing all the time, but for quick little activities it is great. Oh and this morning I discovered a new use for it. When mrangelmeg is asleep in the bedroom, now I can take the mini into another room and check email or go on facebook or even read blog posts, because we have a wireless network in the house. How cool is that?

Pax

No comments: