Thursday, February 26, 2009

What Are You Doing For Lent?


Maybe it is because I am influenced by their close proximity, and I spend time with them each week, but I am not the least bit ashamed to tell you that I have become quite the Dominican groupie over the past few years. So it is with great delight although a bit of sadness that I came a day late to this site, that I present to you this wonderful treat for lent:

Click on the poster to link to the British OP website.


Each day is a short reflection based on the daily mass readings, with a slightly longer one for Sunday. So far they have been quite probing and as I have come to know the Domincan charism, true to form.

I hope this will help some of you to have a productive and meaningful lent.

h/t to Fr.Phillip for the link.



Pax

No comments: