Thursday, February 05, 2009

Some Last Column!

By now most of the Catholic Blogosphere knows of the sudden and unexpected death of Michael Dubruiel author and husband of Amy Welborn.

Amy has posted the column he was working on before his death and I think everyone should take the time to read it. It is amazing. You can find it here:

The Last Column

Life has some unexpected turns and without faith how does anyone hang on?

My heart goes out to Amy and her children during this time of grief. The outpouring of support from the Catholic Community for them has been just amazing. If you want to do something, Buy his books. I have most of them in my library and can highly recommend them.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh, my! That is breathtaking!
God is amazing.

Do you know that there is a request to sign in for Twitter when people visit your site? How is the virus going with that place now? I heard that was even in the newspaper the other day. ??? One can click it off and not sign in, but there is a pop up on my computer anyway.

Unknown said...

that should fix the twitter glitch.

Mimi said...

I am absolutely stunned, even a day after reading this news. May his Memory be Eternal.

Suzanne said...

It seems okay now...just thought you might want to know.
Had a good "grouping" this morning. Thank you, God for my good Cursillista sisters.
Bless them and their families...help us, Oh Lord, we beg Thee.
Amen.