Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What is it Like Living With a Big Ball of Stress?



Ask my patient and devoted husband. He got up and took the girls to school this morning so I could sleep in because I got such lousy sleep last night. He edited my first essay and will edit the other two and has listened without complaint to all of my stressful external mutterings about how I am going to ever get these things together. I really don't think I could do this without him and I wanted to say that somewhere where he would be sure to see it.
Thanks for the lifeline. Without you I would be adrift out there somewhere still trying to figure out which first word to put on the paper.
Countdown till final essays are complete and turned in:
T -minus 28 days.
Pax

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Number 3 daughter wants to know do I consider myself in rehab or running from zombies?


Hmmm I may have to wait and see if Viggo or Cillian shows up to answer that one