Friday, October 19, 2007

Has Anyone Seen My Brain?

So I am working on my next essay: In a nutshell Why must the act of faith be free and reasonable. (In eight pages no less.) and I appear to have lost all cognitive ability.

I can't seem to put two coherent sentences together.

I wonder if the reader would allow eight pages of stream of conscience(conscious, I can never remember which word is correct in this instance).

I have read so much Newman in the last two days I think I am going to scream (and I don't mean the guy from Mad Magazine either!)

I suppose the trick here is to just write as much as I can of whatever I can think of no matter how disjointed I think it is and then go back and edit it after I get it down on the paper after I get it written rather than trying to edit it as I go along.

My goal is to have this one written by next weekend. I think this is going to be a very long week. It is extremely challenging for me as a writer to be so incapable of putting my thoughts into written form.

I am in desperate need of a meme for diversion.

Pax

No comments: