Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shall Wii Play A Game?


Okay, I am not a big fan of vidio game platforms, but I have to admit that when my son set up his new Wii platform yesterday and I watched the kids playing games on it I became an instant fan.


The angelbaby played a game that was all about cooking (you know how much I love to cook). This kind of cooking might even interest me. After all there is only a virtual mess to clean up.


The sports that come with the Wii are quite fun as well. Bowling and golf have a very lifelike feel to them, moreso than any other interactive game I have ever played anyway.


So, I might even be pursuaded to put down my book or move away from my computer screen long enough to have a family game night on this new toy.


Would you like to join us?


Pax

No comments: