Monday, May 25, 2009

How Cool is This? The Ripples are Increasing

A while back I wrote an essay on Vocational Awareness for high school students that Catherine Fournier graciously placed on her website Domestic Church . I hadn't thought about it in a very long time except that it was a pretty well written piece.

Last week Catherine contacted me because the Vocations Centre for the Archdiocese of Sidney Australia contacted her because they would like to include my essay in a packet of information that they will be sending out to every parish in the diocese to help all the young people in their diocese with vocational awareness and discernment.

Today I gave them permission to use my essay. The ripples from my little essay are indeed spreading out to the ends of the earth. I am so humbled that God has chosen to use my words in this way.

Pax

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

How wonderful. Congratulations.