Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm Still Standing . . .

well for short periods of time anyway.

I am getting better, really I am. I actually took a shower, got dressed, and got out of the house for a while today. I took the girls over to Borders so that they could use the gift cards they got from their Aunt for Christmas. Actually when we got there I was so wiped out that I sat in the coffee shop nursing decaff Americano while they looked at books and DVDs and stuff.

Then we went to two other stores so that I could buy more cold medicine and my special wheat free bread and crackers and then we drove back home. After I check email and write this I plan to take a nice long nap.

Okay, so maybe I'm not quite so cured as I thought I was but when you consider that on Tuesday I didn't get out of bed all day except to use the bathroom or get more to drink, and yesterday I didn't get up till after one o'clock, and was back in bed by 8:30.

By increments I appear to at least seem capable of remaining vertical for longer stretches of time. That has to account for something.

Pax

No comments: