Tuesday, December 05, 2006




151. The feeling you get from finishing reading a novel.
152. The writings of Nicholas Sparks, I like his characters.
153. A Warm Blanket (hat tip to Linus Van Pelt for that one)
154. Not getting a migraine after not taking my medicine last night which I forgot to pack.
155. Another pleasant day with mom, full of laughs.
156. Visiting with a colleage and talking about many things. I don't miss my old job, but I do miss some of the people I used to work with.
157. The act of driving home. It seems to take less time each time I drive home.
158. Ariving home to a well ordered house thanks to mrangelmeg
159. A late afternoon nap.
160. Surprising the angelbaby by picking her up at the Boys and Girls club (I wasn't supposed to be home till tomorrow morning)
161. Rice Pasta, which doesn't taste all that bad and means occasionally I can eat spaghetti again.
163. Preparing for St. Nicholas Day tomorrow.
164. Getting more ideas for my talk tomorrow night.
165. Breyers All Natural Coffee Ice Cream

Pax

No comments: