Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Always looking for Scripture Study Help



This is a great site for help in wading through scripture. As I have been saying for years, the only way to interpret scripture on ones own is wrongly. Scripture was always intended to be proclaimed and understood in a community of faith (duh, the church from which it arose). What this group of people is doing, by going through the bible using the Coming Home Network Outline is a wonderful idea.

I intend to join them, because no matter how much knowledge you think you have of scripture, there is always another perspective you will be able to gain when you study it in a group of believers. I have added their button to my sidebar for easy navigation.

Join me, won't you?

Pax

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link and thanks for your comments on the blog!