Monday, January 25, 2010

Just in Case You've Been Living Under a Rock . . .



The Colts are in The Superbowl again! It was an amazing game -- of which I missed the entire first half because I was being an obedient student and was sitting in class learning about The Theology of The Blessed Trinity. -- But Fr. Denis was compassionate and let us out of class early so I got to hear the entire second half (which the Colts totally dominated both offensively and defensivly) on my drive back home from St Meinrad.




Anyway I just wanted to give a shout out to my boys in blue and let them know that I will be watching a little more than commercials on Superbowl night as they take on the New Orleans Saints. It might be a close game, but I think my boys can do what they do best, win, win, win.




I don't know if you are all aware that Our Colts have a Haitian connection? Pierre Garcon, the second year wide receiver is from Haiti and has relatives who still live there and were injured in the earth quake. He placed a Haitian flag on the table where they presented the AFC championship trophy last night to honor all of his countrymen and women who died two weeks ago. It was so moving.
Oh, just as I did two years ago, in honor of my boys for the next two weeks all of my blog posts will be in Colts blue.
ø¤GO COLTS!º°¨¨°º¤ø °¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸GO COLTS!¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO COLTS!º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø,„GO COLTS!¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º° ....Copy and paste and keep the BLEED BLUE wave going! GO COLTS
PAX

No comments: