Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wisdom of the Saints

I think I may have said before that I get a daily email called Daily Blessings which is a short quote from one of our brothers or sisters in Christ that the Church has designated as part of the Communion of Saints I find that these short messages of hope and support can really help me in my own journey of faith.

I want to share Today's message with you.

Faith renders meaningless such words as anxiety, danger, and fear, so that the believer goes through life calmly and peacefully, with profound joy, like a child hand in hand with his mother. - Blessed Charles de Foucault (1858-1916) Priest

It fits right in with what I have been working on in my own journey of faith lately concerning how fear can hold us back. We must learn to reject this fear and allow God to nurture us and take away our fears and anxieties.


If you would like to receive daily blessings, click here.
Pax

No comments: