Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Headache Free for Six Weeks, Praise God!

Six weeks ago today I began taking a new drug to combat migraines. I haven't had even a headache in those six weeks, let alone a migraine! The side effects of the daily medication have been fun getting used to, but nothing compared to dealing with the problems that frequent migraines cause.

So, I am praising God, from whom all blessings flow, for this wonderful new medication, which has given me back my life. I am cautiously looking forward to a headache free future.

God is good, all the time.


Pax

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you have no praise for the people who were god's instruments in creating your miracle drug.

Unknown said...

If I praise God, from whom all blessings flow, it go without saying that I am also praising everything else. I have never been one to discout God working miraculously through the ministrations of pharmacology and medical/surgical means.

You obviously don't suffer from migraines yourself, because you don't have a clue the depth of my praise response.