Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm Back In Business Baby!

I went out today and bought a new computer to replace my now defunct laptop on which I did the bulk of my writing, and blogging. I hadn't realized how much I depended on the full sized computer until I was limited to the mini, which I still love for its portability, but it just doesn't cut it when you are trying to really get anything of substance done. (I may have to blame that on my totally fat fingers, but I really struggled and often had to retype the same lines over and over).

But I purchased an HP Pavilion 16.9 diagonal inch screen with DVD burner, that runs really well and I am setting up with all of my favorite settings right now.

Next I am going to load in the part of my work of fiction which I had been working on almost daily until the great fizzle of about two weeks ago. I really want to get back to working on that again at a steady clip, as well as I have some ideas for essays on prayer and spirituality that I want to work on as well.

My mind has been very fertile even if my hands have been hampered. Here's to hoping that the fertile mind hasn't turned to compost while I was trying to decide what to do.

Anyway, my two loyal readers can expect a regular schedule of Mystic Monday posts beginning on Monday, and I will try to get in at least three or four more posts a week on other topics now that I don't have to worry about my fingers getting tied in knots.

Pax

No comments: