Sunday, June 14, 2009

Glitch Fixed, I Think

You may or may not have noticed, that Internet Explorer was showing an error message of Opperation Aborted and then closing down the page after a few seconds when you accessed my blog. After an entirely frustrating day of eliminating almost everything from the sidebar and then reading the forum I found out that the problem is a glitch in the followers widget and had to remove that from my sidebar.

I appologize to all of my followers, I hope that doesn't do anything to your ability to see my posts in your blogfeeds, but it was driving me nuts and was making it difficult for anyone to simply go to my blog address and access the blog.

Hopefully this will have fixed the problem, and if I hear from them that they have fixed the followers widget I will replace it on my sidebar. Thanks again to my followers.

Pax

No comments: