Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Interesting Interview Questions

List three adjectives your children would use to describe you?

Not sure if I answered that honestly, some of the adjectives my older kids might use would be unacceptable in a middle school environment. I actually said scattered, but then explained that for the last few months I had been working on my MA final.


What is title of the last book you read?

I had to ask did he mean the last one I had finished reading or the one I was carrying around in my car to read while standing in the inevitable "Christmas Crunch" lines or any one of the five or so that I have on my headboard that I am working my way through? I think I named them all.

Are you capable of multi-tasking in a high pressure situation?

After asking this question then realizing that she was talking to a mother of five children she answered it for herself in the affirmative. I added that it is a good idea to prioritize needs so that the really important tasks actually get done when they need to get done.


Add the most interesting interview question you ever encountered in the comments:

Pax

No comments: