Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tagged, to the Fives

Mark and Suzanne have both semi tagged me -- and I really didn't want to do any work this morning, so here goes:


Five things I want to do before I die

  1. Five minutes of open mike at a comedy club
  2. A trip to Ireland
  3. Publish a book
  4. Complete Gradual School
  5. Hold a great grandchild (though not too soon, if any of my kids are reading)

Five things I can do

  1. Crochet
  2. make killer brownies
  3. play the flute
  4. sdrawkcab epyt (thanks to being dyslexic)
  5. make new people feel welcome in a group (comes from being shy and not wanting anyone to be left out)

five things I cannot do

  1. stay organized for very long
  2. speak a foreign language (I could kick myself)
  3. suffer fools gracefully
  4. the splits (trust me you don't want to see me try)
  5. live without the Eucharist

Five things that attract me to the Opposite Sex

  1. a sense of humor
  2. a nice smile
  3. strong arms
  4. a well trimmed beard
  5. common faith (what can I say I am a sucker for a nice Catholic guy, ask mrangelmeg)

Five things I say most often

  1. did I say that out loud?
  2. did I hear someone say chocolate?
  3. It's called a turn signal buddy, use it sometime!
  4. someone tell me what to make for dinner I am too tired to think
  5. I love you.

Five Celebrity Crushes This is fun, mrangelmeg and I have an agreement that we can only fall in love with someone that we never have a chance of meeting so I have thought about this a lot.

  1. Msgr. Georg Ganswein (what can I say, I'm hot for secretary)
  2. Hugh Jackman (aussie, happily married, but NOT as wolverine)
  3. Hugh Laurie (happily married, either with or without the English accent)
  4. Jim Caviezel (happily married, even before he played Jesus and Bobby Jones)

I just realized that the first guy is celibate and the last three are happily married, what does that say about me I wonder.

A very early celebrity crush was on Tony DeFranco the singer, I know I know. I still cringe when I think about it, but when I saw him on a retrospective of the 70's I was as giddy as a little girl. And when they showed him as an adult it turns out that he actually walked away from the music business because he didn't want to be "handled" I call that integrity. Now he is a happily married man who runs a media company for Christian families. Who knew?

Who should I tag?

Anyone who wants to take this from me can have the tag.

No comments: