- Five minutes of open mike at a comedy club
- A trip to Ireland
- Publish a book
- Complete Gradual School
- Hold a great grandchild (though not too soon, if any of my kids are reading)
Five things I can do
- make killer brownies
- play the flute
- sdrawkcab epyt (thanks to being dyslexic)
- make new people feel welcome in a group (comes from being shy and not wanting anyone to be left out)
five things I cannot do
- stay organized for very long
- speak a foreign language (I could kick myself)
- suffer fools gracefully
- the splits (trust me you don't want to see me try)
- live without the Eucharist
Five things that attract me to the Opposite Sex
- a sense of humor
- a nice smile
- strong arms
- a well trimmed beard
- common faith (what can I say I am a sucker for a nice Catholic guy, ask mrangelmeg)
Five things I say most often
- did I say that out loud?
- did I hear someone say chocolate?
- It's called a turn signal buddy, use it sometime!
- someone tell me what to make for dinner I am too tired to think
- I love you.
Five Celebrity Crushes This is fun, mrangelmeg and I have an agreement that we can only fall in love with someone that we never have a chance of meeting so I have thought about this a lot.
- Msgr. Georg Ganswein (what can I say, I'm hot for secretary)
- Hugh Jackman (aussie, happily married, but NOT as wolverine)
- Hugh Laurie (happily married, either with or without the English accent)
- Jim Caviezel (happily married, even before he played Jesus and Bobby Jones)
I just realized that the first guy is celibate and the last three are happily married, what does that say about me I wonder.
A very early celebrity crush was on Tony DeFranco the singer, I know I know. I still cringe when I think about it, but when I saw him on a retrospective of the 70's I was as giddy as a little girl. And when they showed him as an adult it turns out that he actually walked away from the music business because he didn't want to be "handled" I call that integrity. Now he is a happily married man who runs a media company for Christian families. Who knew?
Who should I tag?
Anyone who wants to take this from me can have the tag.