Saturday, February 19, 2005

Update on the Discernment

After much prayer and conversations with Mrangelmeg, I have decided what I should do about the previous situation. I am going to stay put. I got such a sense of relief when the decisions was finally made that I know for me, for right now, this is what I need to do.

Change is good, and sometimes change is necessary. Changing just because it is an option is another thing. There is something to be said for being on familiar ground. This feels familiar and right, wtih the promise of big things to come.

Thanks to everyone who helped me to decide what I should do. I know that your prayers helped me in ways you will never be able to understand.

The future lies before me, brighter than the past and beconing me into a new way of being me. I know one thing for sure, whatever happens it will be an adventure.

Pax

No comments: