Saturday, October 23, 2004

Joan Watch

I really enjoyed this week's episode. I found the idea of "my way, no matter who I have to hurt" to be such a relevent message to bring out during this election campaign where both sides are doing less substantive campaigning and more "Look how Wrong my opponent is".

It again shows just how much Joan is growing in her understanding of doing God's will and that it doesn't always mean things end up the way you want them to. This has been almost a running theme this year, the outcome of her task is negative but the ripples are positive.

I wish I could remember a good line, if anyone can think of one please post it in the comments.

I think it is awesome that Friedman is memorizing Hamlet for Judith. I have known a guy or two who would be willing to go to that length. Too Funny!!!

Pax

No comments: