Monday, February 15, 2010

Bye Bye Bayh


from the Senate anyway.

Evan Bayh is going, going, gone baby gone from the Senate as of the end of his current term of office. Why did he decide not to run again when he had $13 Million already socked away in his reelection war chest? Maybe it was just that he took a look at what has been happening on the political landscape and decided he would rather bow out gracefully than lose, which is something he has never had to face as a political candidate in his three runs for office.

I can't say I will be sad to see him go, but this will make our Senate race all that more interesting depending on who runs as a Democrat against Dan Coates next year.

Pax

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I am at peace about his leaving...can't tell you how many letters I've written this man over the years. Last one I told him that I knew he had a lovely family and just as he appreciated them..all children should be loved and appreciated and the unborn included. I love Dan C. At least, I recall him being very prolife and just a nice man. Let's hope and pray for him to win if it be God's Will.
Suz