Saturday, December 20, 2008

Message from my brother




"I am on station in Iraq and the free world and democracy are safe (at least for 364 days). The conditions are spartan but adequate. The food is great and plentiful - I will have to watch myself on that point. Everything is provided - food, laundry, housekeeper. I am told there are bicycles for sale at the PX. Everything is so spread out. When we annex a country, we take tend to take a lot of real estate. Check out Air Iraq. This was the flight from Kuwait via a C-130. No drinks or in-flight movie on USAF. Any country that bans alcohol will never be a true friend of the U.S."
Please pray that he stays safe while he is there.
Pax

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yes, indeed..prayer.

Rosemary said...

May St. Michael the Archangel protect him.