Friday, December 10, 2004

Sorry for the Silence

As most of you know, I am in Gradual School, and have been working pretty constantly on final assignments since before Thanksgiving, and haven't had much time to post.

I am nearly done with this semester. I am on the stretch run of my final paper, and should be happily free to post whenever I wish. I am so glad that this semester is nearly over. I have learned so much, not just general knowledge, but personal insights this semester that I would consider this one of the best semesters I have experienced in the year I have been in school. At the same time, this was also a semseter where I never quite felt as though my head stayed comforatbly above water very often. It is so hard to believe that I have only been in school since Last December!! It seems in many ways to have been so much longer a time.

There have been many other changes in my life lately, and I want to spend some of my "free time" in January and February to processing and posting about how I see God working in my life and the lives of those I love.

So, for those of you who bother to check back here from time to time. (all two of you, and you know who you are!) Expect to have more to read in the coming weeks.

Pax

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Well, I rhink I am one of your two and I haven't been visiting much lately either, cause I've been rather beside myself in other areas as well. I just recently started posting again myself on Sincerely My Thoughts too! I think alot of people were taking
blogging breaks! Sooo, with that I think I'll blog some more here in a bit or maybe tomorrow since I just did! :)