Friday, May 14, 2010

A Good Read

I have it on good authority that this book is really good.  I am not just saying this because the author happens to be one of my absolute favorite Grad School professors. 

Ryan was our Pastoral Ministry professor at St. Meinrad.  He is a Psychologist who graduated from West Point. He is the most soft spoken yet intimidating man (I am only half joking here) I have ever met.  He taught me so much about myself and how to be a good minister to others in the time I was in his class that I can never thank him enough.  He also made me want to be a better writer by making me cry, but that is another story for another day.  He continually encourages me to write and share my gift of writing .

His writing is very engaging and the subject matter is very interesting.  I would encourage you to read it if you have any interest in emotional maturity. 

Pax

No comments: