I think it is very interesting that Rufus tagged me for a meme when just a short time ago he was actually calling me out for my meme addiction. (I tried to find the post in the archives but couldn't find it, darn it)
Would this make him an enabler or my dealer? (I'm just asking?)
The 6 Quirks Meme
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
1) I write in a journal nearly every day. I am very picky about the kind of journal that I use though. It has to be the size of a large paperback book and have a thick spiral binding and hard front and back cover. When I find one on sale in a store for less than $5.00 I will buy it even if I have just started the one I am writing in because I store them up. I tried writing a journal on my computer and it just wasn't the same as writing with a pencil (never pen) on paper. I have all of my old journals, dating back to the year mrangelmeg and I got married sitting on a shelf in our closet in our bedroom.
2) I do not like the taste of sweet tea. Hot or cold there is something off putting to sugar added to tea. On the other hand I have no problem with sweetened coffee drinks. I greatly prefer mocha lattes for example.
3) I sleep better if I am flat on my stomach. If I am on a couch or am sitting up in a car (hopefully riding in a car, not driving) I don't sleep as soundly.
4) I have to fight the uncontrollable urge to read the last page of a book before I get to the end. The urge usually hits somewhere in the middle of the book, and from that point on it is a race to see if I can get to the end without peaking ahead to see how things turn out. I usually lose.
5) I rarely ever carry change in my purse or my pockets. I deal in bills, am handed change and at the end of the day the change goes into a box on my desk, when enough change is deposited into the box that it is full the angelbaby usually "finds" my box of change and becomes "rich" for a day or two until she can get to the store to purchase a few things.
6) I talk out loud when I read the paper (just like Bull Meecham from The Great Santini). Mrangelmeg and the kids are used to it by now but I forget when we have guests in the house and have been known to scare the angelbaby's friends when they spend the night.
I tag anyone who wants to play along. I am too tired to think of anyone in particular.